ANAF UNIT 388
RULES FOR REGULAR BINGO
- A.N.A.F. Bingo House Rules & Game Sheets are made
available to all players of A.N.A.F.
- Bingo Players will purchase their own paper from the
sellers on the floor.
- Under no circumstances will any employee, volunteer or
member working on behalf of A.N.A.F. bingos have in his or her
possession any alcoholic beverages or be under the influence of
same; and under no circumstances will a patron while in possession
of or under the influence of same be admitted on the premises
during A.N.A.F. bingo.
- The A.N.A.F. reserves the right to refuse entrance to any
person or persons for just cause, which will be determined by the
member in charge of the bingo for that day.
- During play, bingo paper will be marked in a manner which
allows reading of numbers but eliminates the re-use of the paper.
Any player caught cheating in any way will not be allowed to
attend A.N.A.F. bingos in the future.
- If a bingo occurs, it will be the responsibility of the
winner to be heard and acknowledged before the next number is
called. If the next number is called and there is another winner,
then both winners will share the prize.
- While games are in progress, noise must be kept to a
minimum. Noisy persons will be asked to leave. Cell phones must be
answered promptly or turned off during bingo.
- No persons under the age of 10 will be admitted and any
persons between 10 and 18 years of age must be accompanied by an
- No employee, volunteer or member working on behalf of the
A.N.A.F. bingo, with the exception of those working in the
canteen, will be allowed to play bingo until such time as they are
finished working that bingo.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own change. The
A.N.A.F. bingo cashier reserves the right to refuse to change any
bill larger than a $20.00.
Back to Game Descriptions